Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Arthritis and Emu Oil

Laboratory experiments and analysis of emu oil in Australia and in the US are suggesting that it has the ability to reduce inflammation of the joints. Emu oil naturally contains a high level of linoleic acid, (a substance known to ease muscle ache and joint pain) and oleic acid, which provides a local anti-inflammatory effect. Some of the other properties claimed by the emu oil include: cholesterol reduction, bacteriostatic activity, arthritis swelling reduction and wound healing. It is also an excellent emulsifier.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrAdVenture said...

I suffer from Fibromalaygia and was all hopeful when I opened the ad site promising pain relief with out drugs,but it was just a rip off.I know we have no control over the honesty of the ads we get,but I wish there was a place to at least bitch to! guess I am just grumy tonight.Good utilization of adsense,I congratulate you on your marketing and your Blog.I have some good ones on mental health issues,had two letters from people who said they were helped,kind of makes the heart warm to think we might actually help someone in our commercial endeavours

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home